All wood and wood composite products sold by Acoustigreen are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment, based on the following conditions:
• Products with obvious flaws must be reported to Acoustigreen within 30 days of shipment to the customer.
• Wood products must me acclimated to site conditions prior to installations per our acclimation instructions.
• After installation, the space must be maintained within a relative humidity range of 25%-55%. Temperature range should be maintained within a range of 55-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
• The area must be enclosed; doors and windows installed, and the HVAC systems must be functioning properly and in continuous operation.
• Any maintenance or cleaning of our products must be done in accordance with the instructions found on our website.
Our wood products will have natural variations, due to the characteristics of the wood or veneers. This warranty does not cover variations in texture, color, or grain. Appearances and colorings of wood products, stains and finishes can vary over time and as site conditions change and are therefore excluded from the warranty.
All products must be installed in accordance with written Acoustigreen installations instructions and/or approved shop drawings. Any lighting, ventilation, or other mounting parts must be suspended independently and supported securely by the substructure. Acoustigreen shall have no responsibility for defective processing or alteration to the products by others after shipment. This warranty is limited to materials defects only. Acoustigreen reserves the right to repair or replace at our discretion. This warranty does not cover removal or re-installation or labor to do so of any kind.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our warranty terms or the warranty terms of your project.
Warranty terms contained herein are abbreviated. Please click the link on the right to download the full version.
Downloading the terms on this page does not warrant product. Valid warranties are product specific and issued at the completion of the project.